Re: Hide boot process logs

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: Re: Hide boot process logs
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 22:21:59 +0430

Hi John,

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 09:54:00 -0700
John Soo <jsoo1@asu.edu> wrote:

> Hey Reza and Guix,
>
> I should add that even if it is not supported now, hacking on the
> grub configuration is not too difficult and is located in
> gnu/bootloader/grub.scm. You should be able to specify parameters
> there.

Thanks, I had a quick look over `gnu/bootloader/grub.scm`.

so as I understand, I need to inherit from `grub-bootloader` and replace
`configuration-file-generator` parameter with my own custom procedure
that returns a `computed-file` containing final `grub.cfg` with my
desired custom configuration parameters.

--
Reza Alizadeh Majd
PantherX Team