Re: Git clients struggle with Guix

From: Alexandru-Sergiu Marton
Subject: Re: Git clients struggle with Guix
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 16:27:48 +0300

On Mon Jul 6, 2020 at 2:52 PM EEST, Mathieu Othacehe wrote:
> I've experienced this behavior when there are some edited .po files. I
> usually run "git checkout -- *.po" to get rid of them. You could maybe
> share the output of "git status" when you are having this issue?

I played a bit with the repo and did what you suggested ("git checkout
-- *.po") and I can't attach the output of "git status" anymore because
it's changed, but it was what you expected: filled with modified .po
files. After running "git checkout -- *.po", magit is fast again. Thanks
a lot!

--
Sergiu