Conflict with duplicate dependencies after removing and attempting to re

From: Todor Kondić
Subject: Conflict with duplicate dependencies after removing and attempting to reinstall gnucash package
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 09:57:28 +0000

Hi,

So, I installed gnucash package, then removed it. Now I tried to install it
again (after a pull and upgrade) and I have this:

The following package will be installed:
   gnucash 3.8

guix package: error: profile contains conflicting entries for dconf
guix package: error:   first entry: dconf@0.34.0
/gnu/store/y0m48gd4hasgbjgwwy4q1c7jn7j7db4z-dconf-0.34.0
guix package: error:    ... propagated from gnucash@3.8
guix package: error:   second entry: dconf@0.34.0
/gnu/store/sb4f1xyfzlk189lnr56sv6mj1mwcclb9-dconf-0.34.0
guix package: error:    ... propagated from gnucash@3.8
hint: You cannot have two different versions or variants of `gnucash' in the
same profile.

I wonder what went wrong and how to fix this?