Re: Creating environments using Guix package manager

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Creating environments using Guix package manager
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 16:11:28 +0200

I've gotten a lot further this time and got my first separate profile
created and activated : )

I wrote the steps down here:

https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/guix-package-manager-tutorials/src/master/howto.org

Currently missing how to deactivate a profile. Of course one could close
the terminal emulator, but perhaps I just need to read a little further
and it will reveal itself to me, how to do it.

Thanks for helping!