Here are my teaching guix videos

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Here are my teaching guix videos
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 23:14:51 -0400

Hello,

I've been recording myself tweaking Guix and various other things and
posting the videos here:

https://video.hardlimit.com/accounts/joshua_branson/video-channels

Please note that I do not describe myself as a guix developer.  I am a
guix user, who occasionally does tiny bug reporting and documentation
patches.  If you are something of a guix newbie, then you may find
these videos helpful.

If you are an experienced guix developer, would you please consider
posting a video of your developmental workflow.  Because I am certain
that I could learn a lot from the more experienced guix developers.

Thanks,

Joshua

P.S.  Please send replies to the list and NOT my inbox.  I am
subscribed to help-guix.  Thanks.