Missing zlib and readline when using pyenv

From: Edison Ibáñez
Subject: Missing zlib and readline when using pyenv
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 15:50:48 -0500

   Cheers,

   In my normal development flow I have projects that depend on different
   versions of python, for this I use pyenv which allows me to configure
   the version to be used per project, but when installing any version it
   gives me an error indicating that neither readline or zlib is found,
   however these two libraries are installed.

   How can I solve this problem or because the libraries installed at the
   time of python compilation cannot be detected.

   Thank you very much for the help.

   – Edison Ibáñez
   One Emacs to rule them all