Re: Update Xonsh

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Update Xonsh
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 22:17:29 +0200

Edison,

Edison Ibáñez 写道:
Thanks for the help, I just saw that they updated xonsh to the latest
version

Hi, they here :-)

I wrote a file to install the latest version of this package but I
cannot set this version as my user's default shell.

I do a quick mail search before updating most packages. It looks like yours arrived just too late. Feel free to compare my bump[0] against yours & let me know if there are any interesting differences between them!

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=72faca2c50d1e8a1a39ee334a24333fe09352a6c