Re: Instalacio GNU/Guix

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Instalacio GNU/Guix
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 19:48:37 +0200

Welcome Jorge!

[I will spare you my disgraceful Spanish.]

Sending images to this list is fine, but next time please shrink your photos to a few 100 KiB using your favourite software. This one was 1.5 MiB, which makes the final message over 2 MiB. That's very much for some users. This list's size limit is 500 KiB.

Kind regards,

T G-R

PS: I approved it in the spirit of being welcoming, this being help- and not -devel. If anyone wishes to complain, do so to me and not Jorge.