Re: GNU Guix maintainer collective update

From: Jack Hill
Subject: Re: GNU Guix maintainer collective update
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 11:08:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 4 May 2020, sirgazil wrote:

---- On Mon, 04 May 2020 13:31:46 +0000 Maxim Cournoyer <address@hidden> wrote
----
> Let's take a moment to thank Ricardo for his time as a Guix
> co-maintainer.  He's been immensely useful to the project and I hope
> we'll continue to see him around.

Hey, Wurmus, thanks a million. I really appreciate your help and the work you
have done.

Indeed, thanks Ricardo. Guix is great technology, but what I particularly love about it is the great community of people thanks to your kind leadership. Hope to see you around and best wishes!

> Let's also welcome Mathieu Othacehe in his new role!  Congratulations,
> Mathieu!  :-)

Great! Welcome, Mathieu :)

Huzzah! Welcome!

Best,