GNU Guix maintainer collective update

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: GNU Guix maintainer collective update
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 09:31:46 -0400

Hello Guix!

There's a new blog post about a recent update to the GNU Guix maintainer
collective [0].  I won't repeat the blog post here, but in a few words,
Ricardo Wurmus is stepping down from his role and Mathieu Othacehe
is joining in.

Let's take a moment to thank Ricardo for his time as a Guix
co-maintainer.  He's been immensely useful to the project and I hope
we'll continue to see him around.

Let's also welcome Mathieu Othacehe in his new role!  Congratulations,
Mathieu!  :-)

[0]  https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2020/gnu-guix-maintainer-collective-update/

Maxim