--> PINEBOOK PRO USERS <-- Patches to add Panfrost Graphics Acceleration

From: Brian Woodcox
Subject: --> PINEBOOK PRO USERS <-- Patches to add Panfrost Graphics Acceleration XFCE4
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 09:29:18 -0600

I just thought I should mention that I was able to add the necessary plumbing
to add graphics acceleration to the Pinebook Pro.

The patch subject that I used was not the best as Pinebook Pro users might miss
it.

Here is the link —>
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2020-04/msg01101.html
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2020-04/msg01101.html>

Also my apologies, I sent these patches in using OSX, and apparently it makes
the patch files into binary files, but they can still be read.

Brian C. Woodcox