Re: Italian translation

From: Miguel Arruga Vivas
Subject: Re: Italian translation
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:32:04 +0200

Alessandro Cipriani <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi guys,

Ciao, Alessandro!

> i'm alessandro and i'm from italy. I'd like to participate in this
> project, i like it very much. I'm a software developer since 2007.

I'm sure your work will be appreciated.  Please, make sure to read the
section of the manual about contributions[1] and don't be afraid to
ask.

> Can i help you with the italian translation?

The translations currently are made through translationproject.org[2],
so you should check with the Italian team[3].  From my experience with
the Spanish team, you will find plenty of helpful people there too.

Still, there have been some debate about improving the translation
project[4] using weblate. I'm not sure what is the current status of
this though.

Happy hacking!
Miguel

[1] https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Contributing.html