Re: Italian translation

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Italian translation
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 07:45:47 -0400

Le 16 avril 2020 04:13:18 GMT-04:00, Alessandro Cipriani <address@hidden> a
écrit :
>Hi guys,
>
>i'm alessandro and i'm from italy. I'd like to participate in this
>project, i like it very much. I'm a software developer since 2007.
>
>Can i help you with the italian translation?
>
>alessandro

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for reaching out! The translation process currently takes place on
https://translationproject.org. Please read this page to learn more about the
process: https://translationproject.org/html/translators.html. You don't need
to fill a disclaimer for guix. It might be necessary for other projects.

When editing po files (the format used for translations), you might want to use
Emacs' po mode, poedit or offlate. They are all packaged in guix. You'll see we
have three different projects: guix (please prioritize it), guix-packages and
guix-manual. You should consider helping all of them :). Don't hesitate to ask
if you have more questions!