Re: OS Guix. Libreoffice does not have dictionaries for spell check

From: znavko
Subject: Re: OS Guix. Libreoffice does not have dictionaries for spell check
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 10:44:12 +0000

yes. english dictionary is presented in guix - package 'hunspell-dict-en'
so after installing it and clicking in Libreoffice Writer Tools -> Language ->
For all text -> English
I've got spell check.
But how to install russian dictionary now?

PS: also guix search output is dreadfully not full.

$ guix search  hunspell-dict
name: hunspell-dict-fr
version: 6.2
outputs: out
systems: x86_64-linux i686-linux
dependencies: unzip@6.0
location: gnu/packages/libreoffice.scm:843:2
homepage: https://www.dicollecte.org/home.php?prj=fr
license: MPL 2.0
synopsis: Hunspell dictionary for ``classic'' French (recommended)
library.
relevance: 4

name: hunspell-dict-fr-toutesvariantes
version: 6.2
outputs: out
systems: x86_64-linux i686-linux
dependencies: unzip@6.0
location: gnu/packages/libreoffice.scm:843:2
homepage: https://www.dicollecte.org/home.php?prj=fr
license: MPL 2.0
synopsis: Hunspell dictionary for all variants of French
library.
relevance: 4

name: hunspell-dict-fr-reforme1990
version: 6.2
outputs: out
systems: x86_64-linux i686-linux
dependencies: unzip@6.0
location: gnu/packages/libreoffice.scm:843:2
homepage: https://www.dicollecte.org/home.php?prj=fr
license: MPL 2.0
synopsis: Hunspell dictionary for the post "1990 réforme" French
library.
relevance: 4

hint: Run `guix search ... | less' to view all the results.