Scheduling and getting notifications in a desktop or window manager envi

From: sirgazil
Subject: Scheduling and getting notifications in a desktop or window manager environment
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 17:57:58 -0500

Hello,

I was wondering if you could share the software you use to schedule events
(e.g. meetings, special dates, taking pills, etc.) and get notified about them
in the form of desktop notifications or something like that.

I tried GNOME Calendar some time ago in the Guix System, I liked its
simplicity, but it was not reliable (notified sometimes, sometimes not).

Thanks,

---
https://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/