Re: Custom wireguard shepherd service

From: Gregory Katz
Subject: Re: Custom wireguard shepherd service
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 12:30:28 +0000

Thank you very much g_bor.  I believe you've given me the information I need to
make this work.  I think I may be able to get away with regexp substitution for
this very simple change.  If you know of an example in the source tree of
regexp substitution of the top of your head please let me know, otherwise, I'm
sure I'll be able to find an example on my own.