Re: boot loader not installing for encrypted 64-bit

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: boot loader not installing for encrypted 64-bit
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 03:14:40 +0100

Kete via 写道:
That worked, but I had to disable UEFI boot and enable "legacy" boot in the BIOS.

If this is fine for you, keep it.

Ok, I tried running that grub-install command manually, making the
--efi-directory /mnt/boot/efi, but I got the same error.

If you would like to continue tinkering with UEFI, try invoking GRUB with --efi-directory /boot/efi (without changing anything else). However, Guix already invokes the ‘correct’ command so there's likely something else not quite right.

Kind regards,

T G-R