Re: Running "guild" runs a script in one of my projects

From: Jeremy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: Running "guild" runs a script in one of my projects
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 08:18:43 +0100

Le lundi 10 février 2020 à 14:20 -0500, sirgazil a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Trying to learn about "guild" (a tool that comes with Guile), I ran
> "guild --help" and noticed something strange: the usage information
> is displayed, and immediately after that a script in one of my Guile
> projects is run, so I see the output of that script as well. Running
> "guild" alone does the same. It doesn't matter where in my home
> directory I run "guild", I get the same results.
>
> Any idea what could this be?
>

> ---
> https://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/

Hello Sirgazil !

Here are two commands I just tried and I don't have this behavior on my
system (Ubuntu).

   $ guild --version
   guild (GNU Guile) 2.2.6

   License LGPLv3+: GNU LGPL 3 or later <
   http://gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html>.
   $ guild --help
   Usage: guild COMMAND [ARGS]
   Run command-line scripts provided by GNU Guile and related programs.

   Commands:
     compile              Compile a file.
     disassemble          Disassemble a compiled .go file.
     display-commentary   Display the Commentary section from a file or
   module.
     doc-snarf            Snarf out documentation from a file.
     help                 Show a brief help message.
     use2dot              Print a module's dependencies in graphviz
   format.

   For help on a specific command, try "guild help COMMAND".

   Report guild bugs to address@hidden
GNU Guile home page: <http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/>
General help using GNU software: <http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/>
For complete documentation, run: info '(guile)Using Guile Tools'

Cheers

Jérémy