How do I remove profiles?

From: sirgazil
Subject: How do I remove profiles?
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 19:00:16 -0500

Hi,

I've been playing with profiles after reading the "Guix Profiles in Practice"
recipeĀ¹ and created some that I don't really need. What would be the
appropriate way to remove them so that nothing related to them is left around?

For example, I have:

$ guix package --list-profiles
/home/sirgazil/.devenvs/my-project/my-project
/home/sirgazil/.devenvs/project-a/project-a
/home/sirgazil/.config/guix/current
/home/sirgazil/.guix-profile

Would just deleting the directories of "my-project" and "project-a" profiles
suffice?

Thanks,

1.
https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/en/html_node/Guix-Profiles-in-Practice.html#Guix-Profiles-in-Practice