Re: How can I replace Python venv and pip with Guix?

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: How can I replace Python venv and pip with Guix?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 22:09:19 +0100

Hi,

I know you asked something else, but want to mention this: You could use
Poetry to make reproducible environments for Python. Only yesterday I
have been through the process of building Python 3.8.1 on Trisquel and
getting Poetry installed through Pip.

Also if it is any help, I can share my scripts for building Python with
everyone. I am planning to upload them to some repo later anyway.

Regards,
Zelphir