Re: Gnome-screenshot where are the pics??

From: sirgazil
Subject: Re: Gnome-screenshot where are the pics??
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 12:24:53 -0500

Hi,

 ---- On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 11:05:56 -0500 wisdomlight--- via <address@hidden>
wrote ----
 > I asked this on r/gnome  in Reddit they said to ask my distro.
 >
 > $ guix install gnome-screenshot
 >
 > Screenshot is installed and looks like it takes a screenshot.
 > But then it closes and I can’t find where are the shots placed. Definitely
 > not in the pictures folder.
 > Any ideas?

GNOME Screenshot seems to work fine in my case.

Could you check which version of gnome-screenshot you are using? For example:

$ gnome-screenshot --version
gnome-screenshot 3.32.0

Also, could you describe the steps you are following to take the screenshot?
For example, are you just pressing the Print Screen key on the keyboard or are
you launching the application. If the latter, what options are you selecting
before taking the screenshot?

---
https://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/