Re: Troubles in paradise

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: Re: Troubles in paradise
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:01:51 -0500

If I am not mistaken, that error happens when a dependency (in this case
make) is missing from the package's 'native-inputs' field for
dependencies.  But make should still be pulled from requiring the make
build flow, so maybe that got omitted.  So if you fix the packaging .scm
I'm sure someone here would be happy to pull the fix.