getting all build paths in environment

From: raingloom
Subject: getting all build paths in environment
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 05:27:07 +0100

I'm trying to bootstrap Go for Plan 9, this should be as simple as
setting a few environment variables and running a script, but during
the third phase, I run into this:

/home/raingloom/Projects/Plan9/go64/go-plan9-arm64-bootstrap/bin/go:
error while loading shared libraries: libgcc_s.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

as far as I know, this would work if libgcc was in the relevant search
path.

Is there a way I could set up the same environment that guix leaves in
/tmp/guix-.../environment-variables after a failed build?