Two keyboard layouts with toggle in console

From: Kurshakov Dmitriy
Subject: Two keyboard layouts with toggle in console
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 21:46:06 +0300

Hi.

Is it possible to write an operating system configuration having two different
keyboard layouts (in my case -- "us" and "ru") with toggle (preferely by Caps
Lock) for console?
For now, I have /etc/config.scm with: (keyboard-layout (keyboard-layout "us"
"altgr-intl")) under "operating-system" declaration. Every time after logging
into shell, I need to run "loadkeys ruwin_cplk-UTF-8" command. After that, I
have two different layouts and can swith between tem by Caps Lock. When I
changed keyboard-layout to "ru" in config.scm there was no english layout at
all.
How can I solve the problen in "right" (or "reproducible") way?

WBR, Dmitry.