Re: Looking for someone to host an Overdrive server (ARM build farm)

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: Looking for someone to host an Overdrive server (ARM build farm)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 14:27:14 +0100

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <address@hidden> writes:

> Might I ask why not?  Is there anything we could do/send/buy to
> help out, or some unforeseen requirement that would be of interest
> to the next host?

Two things:

- I didn't know about the noise when I first got it :p  And I don't live
  alone, so my flatmates are not very keen on it.
- The wall socket next to my router does not have earth.  And this is
  the only room where I could have stored it.  Otherwise it would have
  been possible to move it to another room and plug some USB Wifi or
  something like that to get Internet to the Overdrive.

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/