Re: Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Watching HTML5 video on GNU Guix?
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 16:51:06 +0000

Also I've installed qtwebgl maybe it is necessary too.

guix search webgl
name: qtwebglplugin
version: 5.12.6
outputs: out
systems: x86_64-linux i686-linux
dependencies: mesa@19.2.1 qtbase@5.12.6 qtdeclarative@5.12.6
+ qtwebsockets@5.12.6
location: gnu/packages/qt.scm:1040:2
homepage: https://www.qt.io/
license: LGPL 2.1, LGPL 3
synopsis: QPA plugin for running an application via a browser using streamed
WebGL commands
+ applications (with some limitations) to run in a web browser that supports
+ WebGL.  WebGL is a JavaScript API for rendering 2D and 3D graphics within any
+ compatible web browser without the use of plug-ins.  The API is similar to
+ OpenGL ES 2.0 and can be used in HTML5 canvas elements
relevance: 13

hint: Run `guix search ... | less' to view all the results.

$ guix install qtwebglplugin