Re: ripit/perl: use perl_cddb_get package?

From: Sam
Subject: Re: ripit/perl: use perl_cddb_get package?
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:22:38 +0100

Thank you for your time, but I am afraid I have wasted it.
The perl module dirs are set in a env variable in bash's files, and for that
reason my fish couldn't find them. (Also the syntax isn't compatible so I you
to copy them out, which is quite annoying).
So in a way it's fixed now ^^"
Thanks anyway!