Re: [X-POST] patchwork.sourceware.org refresh

From: Siddhesh Poyarekar
Subject: Re: [X-POST] patchwork.sourceware.org refresh
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 17:36:55 +0530

Hello,

I've been battling with this on and off for a couple of weeks now and
I've finally given up because I haven't been able to get the
dependencies in order for the latest patchwork+django on the sourceware
server.

I can bring patchwork.siddhesh.in (that thing i set up before moving to
patchwork.sourceware.org) back up to the latest with data from
patchwork.sourceware.org.  Would that work for people wanting to try
this out?  We can migrate back to patchwork.sourceware.org once it is
ready for the latest patchwork.

Siddhesh