Fwd: Packaging a cmake C++ header only library requiring C++17

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: Fwd: Packaging a cmake C++ header only library requiring C++17
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 08:22:38 -0500

Hello,

Resending because I didn't get a post acknowledgement.

nckd and I have gone back and forth over a few days in IRC trying to
help me out here.  I am trying to package magic-enum (
https://github.com/Neargye/magic_enum ) which is a C++ header only
library requiring at least C++ 17, and uses the cmake build system.
The problem which we can't figure out is why the compiler being used
is the default for `gcc` at 7.4 while there is explicit use and
dependency on `gcc` 9.2 via `gcc-9`.  We're stumped.

Attached are the latest package definitions, build log, and cli
invocation and output.