Emacs in server mode using a Shepherd user service (Was: Re: Emacs in mu

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Emacs in server mode using a Shepherd user service (Was: Re: Emacs in multiple profiles)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 15:10:10 -0800

Hi Maxim,

Maxim Cournoyer <address@hidden> writes:

> I typically start Emacs in server mode using a shepherd user service,
> so rarely restart Emacs.

If it isn't too much to ask, could you share the configuration you use
to accomplish this?  I'd like to do something similar, and I suspect
it's probably one of those things that is "easy to do" if you already
know exactly what to do, and rather time-consuming to figure out
otherwise.  Perhaps we could make another Cook Book section about it?

--
Chris