Docker image not working

From: Stephen Scheck
Subject: Docker image not working
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:20:33 -0600

Hello,

I'm trying to use the `guix system` command to create a Docker image as
documented here:

https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Invoking-guix-system.html#Invoking-guix-system

However, the created image does not work:

    $ docker run -it system:0qjxd5ljsh316ki7wqkk2xz9b68lynh2
/run/current-system/profile/bin/bash --login
    docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed:
container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused "exec:
\"/run/current-system/profile/bin/bash\": stat
/run/current-system/profile/bin/bash: no such file or directory": unknown.

This is the command I invoked to create the image:

    guix system init --no-bootloader --skip-checks --system=x86_64-linux
guix-docker.scm /tmp/guix/docker-image

And here is the system configuration I used:

    (use-modules (gnu))
    (use-package-modules admin base bash less linux)

    (operating-system
      (host-name "guix")
      (timezone "UTC")
      (locale "en_US.utf8")

      (bootloader (bootloader-configuration
                    (bootloader grub-bootloader)
                    (target "/dev/null")))
      (file-systems (cons (file-system
                            (device (file-system-label "guix-system-dummy"))
                            (mount-point "/")
                            (type "ext4"))
                          %base-file-systems))

      (packages (append (list bash coreutils-minimal inetutils less procps
which) %base-packages)))

Am I missing something?