gaming in guix

From: rndd
Subject: gaming in guix
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 20:14:26 +0100 (CET)

hi everyone! Really love this distro, but have some questions.
1) Does anyone use steam? Any way to install it?
2) Does anyone install games from GOG? How to?
3) Does anyone use lutris? Any way to use it?
4) Didn't found ldd to make usable proprietory binaries =( Any tips?

P.S.: I understand that some of this question may hurt some foss boys and
girls. But, games are important for me and I really like guix... Mybe somebody
had these problems and could share his/her exp ...