Re: Translation of Guix Tutorial videos and Subtitles

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Translation of Guix Tutorial videos and Subtitles
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 21:16:19 +0100

Hi/Hallo/hola/bonsoir/ciao! :)
Thanks for your interest in contributing with the videos :)

> I'll ask directly to Laura Lazzati, thanks.

Yes, will answer back with the process in the mailing list, so that
everybody can also contribute if they want, I've been absent of the
community just because I was moving countries, hope to be active ASAP,
since I have just started with the process of the whole bureaucracy of
living here and never ends.

A big Argentinian hug to everybody and  I'll be back. Seing the videos on
the site made me happy :)
Laura