Re: Load GUIXSD with customized u-boot

From: Brian Woodcox
Subject: Re: Load GUIXSD with customized u-boot
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 18:38:30 -0600

Hi Farshid,

I am very newbie when it comes to arm and u-boot itself.

Thanks for the links you gave.  It may help me in the future as I’m looking to
put guix on a pinebook pro.

You may want to look at the following link
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm>

You may glean some ideas on how guix setups  up the u-boot for other devices
which may help you.

In particular is appears that you need (correct me if I’m wrong):

idbloader.img
u-boot.itb

Brian.