Re: [Blog/Cookbook?] On multiple Guix profiles and manifests

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Blog/Cookbook?] On multiple Guix profiles and manifests
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:30:38 +0200

Hi,

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Though maybe we don’t need to have both a blog post and a section in the
>> cookbook, at least once the cookbook is visible on-line.  :-)
>
> It would be nice to have a web feed for the cookbook then :)
>
> Is this planned?

Of course, that’s the whole point of having a Cookbook.  :-)

For that we need two things:

  1. A variant of ‘doc/build.scm’ to build the cookbook.

  2. A new ‘static-web-site-service-type’ instance in

<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/berlin.scm>
     along with appropriate rules in

<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/nginx/berlin.scm>
     so that the cookbook is automatically published on-line.

Nothing difficult, but as always, help welcome!  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.