CompTIA Certifications

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: CompTIA Certifications
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:55:58 -0400

Hello Guix!

I understand that my question is not related to guix. But I could not
think of better community to ask.

I am changing my career from Biotechnology to Information Technology. A
fresh re-start, as I do not have any prior educational or occupational
experience in IT. So I decided to take and finish CompTIA's ITF+ and A+
certifications to get into entry-level IT jobs. My doubt is, would
opting e-learning (web application) over e-book provide any advantage
like easy learning or quicker to grasp contents? If any of you had any
experience with these, please provide some insights. Buying CompTIA e-
learning access is expensive than buying CompTIA e-book.

Please and Thank you!

Regards,
RG.