Re: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtc

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtcrime accusations from the Guix project pages on GNU.ORG websitew
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 21:02:48 +0000

On October 10, 2019 8:29:06 PM UTC, Dmitry Alexandrov <address@hidden> wrote:
>Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
>> How are you?
>
>Ehm...  Fine.  What is the occasion to ask?

We are then from different cultures simply. At my side it is always used
similarly as hand shaking.

>> I [] see absolutely no problem there.
>
>I’m afraid, Dr. Stallman would see.

My protest is not to align all my thoughts with Dr. Stallman, my protest is
that defamation and harassment of RMS is taking place on Guix.GNU.org website.

It is the code of good conduct of Guix itself where they promised harass-free
space with respect to other people's opinions. See:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/CODE-OF-CONDUCT

Writing policies while abusing them themselves is hypocrisy and this time it is
bad enough that caused international online protests.

>> What is point in backstabbing of RMS? I asked and never got answers
>but FUD.
>
>To get rid of him, of course.  Why to ask for obvious answer?

Well I don't see it that way. I see it as a hostile fact-less thought police
punishing and degrading GNU, Guix, FSF and RMS for the thought crime. See the
book 1984

>Many of your letters contain a footer with a call for lead developers
>of Guix, Guile and GnuPG to leave GNU.

Exactly. That is my opinion. If myself cannot agree with my own community's
published  coffee of conduct and the founder and if I am to abuse the platform
given to me by founder and his work to abuse his image and defame him, then I
would never do that, I would step down.

Reason that they don't have guts is all the comfort they got from FSF and GNU
which is, was and is being caused by RMS.

Comfort like this
https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2018/gnu-guix-receives-donation-from-the-handshake-project/
 is hard to resist to get their things straight.

>> They have no respect for RMS.
>
>I hope, that you have, though.  And thus will stop to tear down the
>project he founded.

I have never protested against the GNU project as in itself it cannot cause
actions. My protest is not against Ludovic Courtès's opinion neither their free
speech, despite all of their efforts to silence every protestors' voice. See
their logs for evidences of the plot.

My protest is against defamation of founder of the GNU project and on the GNU
project's domain!

If Ludovic Courtès would publish it on his website I could probably comment on
his own website. But he did not. By the way I did not find one mention of Dr.
Stallman on his pages. Think about that and proper crediting.

Ludovic Courtès published it on Guix website hosted on GNU domain. I am
objecting to that. And I am not alone, there are already hundreds supporting
comments from all over the world, podcast and defenses, I am not alone thinker
and please don't turn my words to something what I have not stated. Same
strategy was used to defame Stallman. And same was used by Ludovic Courtès on
their disrespectful statement.

Jean