Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:57:04 +0200

> Hi Jean-Louis,
>
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> skribis:
>
>> * Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> [2019-10-10 07:09]:
>>> I have previously asked you privately to stop spamming our mailing
>>> lists.  I am asking you a second time publicly.  If you keep disrupting
>>> our mailing lists your posts will be moderated.
>>
>> I cannot expect anything else from you.
>
> You’ve made your point now; I see you’ve even set up a web page to
> collect hatred messages against me.
>
> I ask you to stop using the Guix mailing lists for this now.  I will
> propose to the Guix maintainers to put you on a moderation queue if you
> don’t stop by yourself.
>
> Disagreement is fine; attrition is now.
>
> My sincere apologies to all the Guix people who are witnessing this.  :-(
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

And why are you not on moderation for posting horrible things against
Richard Stallman on a gnu website where he is the leader of the Gnu
Project?

Yes the other guy maybe spams here a bit the malinig list, but the
website read much more people than the mailing list, so you spammed the
internet much more.

It's also not about disagreement, he made clearly the point that he is
fine with your opinion about RMS, he is just not ok with you posting it
on a domain that you don't process. And imply that this is the opinion
of the guix project while there was never a vote on this here.

Is Guix a political Project now? If not why did you post political
statements on that website? So you hurt that project with that move
obviously, how do you justify that?