Re: Why 'iw dev' does not show wireless device?

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Why 'iw dev' does not show wireless device?
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 17:38:44 +0000

(Double). Yes, Tobias, I've dug this finally. This wifi card is not supported
by LinuxLibre.

Please, would you give me advice, what to choose from mass-market ( in Russia
dns-shop.ru )
for LinuxLibre and Guix in price under 540 euro ( 40.000 Roubles ) ???

I found this https://certification.ubuntu.com/desktop
But not sure it will exactly work with LinuxLibre. Also h-node lack some
contemporary models.