Re: Help identifying licenses

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Help identifying licenses
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 20:58:48 +0200

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice 写道:
As noted on IRC: I've mirrored that file from a debian system[0]. What
a mess: it's *almost*
<https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:Clarified_Artistic_License_1.0>,
but not actually the same (e.g. points 3.e & 4.e are missing).

Considering this is what Debian calls the ‘Artistic’ licence, though, we can be almost certain that other Guix packages have the same subtle
difference already.

It turns out that what text I had found on-line as the ‘Artistic 1.0’ licence was either bogus or mislabelled. It does seem to be the (non-free!) Artistic 1.0 licence.

Kind regards,

T G-R