Re: Guix installing different package versions on different machines

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Guix installing different package versions on different machines
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:13:16 +0200

I fixed the problem by reinstalling Guix multiple times (I had other
issues popping up when doing so, but was able to solve them.).

However, after a fresh install of Guix the result of `which guix` is
still `/usr/local/bin/guix`. I think that might not be an actual problem.

I now have updated packages, just like on my machine at work.