Recipe for latest release of firefox?

From: Christopher Lemmer Webber
Subject: Recipe for latest release of firefox?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 18:14:08 -0400

Does someone have a recipe, or channel, for the latest release of
Firefox?

Mark Weaver was doing an amazing job of patching icecat to be up to date
on security releases.  Since nobody is doing that work currently, I'm a
bit worried about the security of my browsing... seems like running from
the latest release of Firefox might be the best answer for now.

I'm sure someone must have written a definition; I'd be very grateful to
see it :)