Outdated po files

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Outdated po files
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 16:19:54 +0200

Hi Guix,

My attempt to compile the current state of the master branch ended
rapidly with a long string of error messages like this one:

    PO4A doc/contributing.de.texi
  Your input po file po/doc/guix-manual.de.po seems outdated (The amount of
entries differ between files: 7994 is not 228
  ). Please consider running po4a-updatepo to refresh it.
    POXREF doc/contributing.de.texi
  mv "doc/contributing.de.texi.tmp" "doc/contributing.de.texi"
    PO4A doc/guix.de.texi

For my current purposes, I don't need translations of the
documentation. Is there a way to tell the installation procedure to go
on in spite of these errors (which I have no idea how to fix)?

Cheers,
  Konrad