Re: vagrant

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: vagrant
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 21:30:03 -0700

Hi Divan,

Divan Santana <address@hidden> writes:

> One of the last packages I miss and would like on my Guix system would
> be vagrant.
>
> I use it for work for testing infra as code.
>
> Anyone else got a way to get it working? I'm surprised it's not yet
> packaged for Guix.

It would be a great addition!  Have you searched the email lists, bug
reports, and patches for information?  I checked them just now and found
this old email from Danny (CC'd on this email):

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2018-08/msg00037.html

He attached a work-in-progress vagrant.scm file.  Check it out:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2018-08/txtEVOTXFX2k8.txt

Would you like to try improving upon that?

FYI, I find it useful to bookmark the following URLs.  It makes it easy
to search for prior discussions quickly:

help-guix: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/
guix-devel: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/
Guix Patches: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=guix-patches
Guix Bugs: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=guix