Re: How to make sure ghc uses installed packages?

From: John Soo
Subject: Re: How to make sure ghc uses installed packages?
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:27:01 -0700

Hi Jesse,

>  GHC_PACKAGE_PATH did
> not change, even when I uninstalled > everything, so I suspected it was
> linked to a login script.

Ok yes. That is the state of affairs right now. The environment variables are
sourced in the login profile. You can find the variables using guix package
--search-paths -p <path to your profile> and source those if you do install
something new. It is a little odd for sure. It feels like the installation
transaction is not done almost. Anyways I’m glad that got sorted out.

- John