Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting)

From: 刘力铭
Subject: Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:41:08 +0800

I'm installing Gnu GuixSD on a machine with a configuration slightly changed
from "bare bones" and using `guix-daemon --cores=8 --max-jobs=8
--substitute-urls="https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org"` to get a faster networking
speed. But `guix system --skip-checks init /mnt/etc/config.scm /mnt` gives me
the falling errors when installing `guix-1.0.1.drv`:
```
### many other messages
[100%] GUILEC guix/tests/http.go
;;; Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting):
;;; missing interface for module (charting)
;;; Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting):
;;; missing interface for module (charting)
random seed for tests: 1568684090
;;; Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting):
;;; missing interface for module (charting)
;;; Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting):
;;; missing interface for module (charting)
;;; Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting):
;;; missing interface for module (charting)
guix/scripts/size.scm:222:2: warning: possibly unbound variable `make-page-map'
;;; Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting):
;;; missing interface for module (charting)
;;; Failed to autoload make-page-map in (charting):
;;; missing interface for module (charting)
gnu/build/linux-modules.scm:303:13: warning: possibly unbound variable
`load-linux-module/fd'
### many other messages
```
I got that this is an optional feature of guix that requires guile-charting and
do not affect to use. But is there a way to skip this check or make
guile-charting installed as a dependency? I used to run `guix system` without
`skip-checks` and run with `skip-checks` again after the former was failed, but
this error still occurs.