Thinkpad Buttons and Indicators

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Thinkpad Buttons and Indicators
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 01:43:23 -0400

Hello Folks!

I am using Levovo Thinkpad X200T (X200-Tablet). I have following
issues.

INDICATORS:
All works except Bluetooth (found on the hood/lid, bottom left). When I
turn-on/enable bluetooth, the indicator does not respond.

BUTTONS:
All works except Mute (found on the board next to Esc key) and middle 3
buttons among 6 buttons (found on the hood/lid, bottom left).

What should I do to make the above to work?

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.