Re: Jack audio server

From: Louis Pearson
Subject: Re: Jack audio server
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 04:53:45 -0600

I have tried both. Here's the message I get when running jackd:

---

jackd 0.125.0
Copyright 2001-2009 Paul Davis, Stephane Letz, Jack O'Quinn, Torben
Hohn and others. jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

JACK is running in realtime mode, but you are not allowed to use
realtime scheduling. Please check your /etc/security/limits.conf for
the following line and correct/add it if necessary:

  @audio          -       rtprio          99

After applying these changes, please re-login in order for them to take
effect.

You don't appear to have a sane system configuration. It is very likely
that you encounter xruns. Please apply all the above mentioned changes
and start jack again!

---

This is with the same configuration file.