Fonts and Language in Icecat

From: znavko
Subject: Fonts and Language in Icecat
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:41:36 +0000

Hello! I have some troubles in the second user account 'mom' in Guix System in
Icecat browser.
It has ugly fonts for guix manual code. Here it is screen:
http://0x0.st/zf0K.png

My languages and fonts configs in Icecat are these: http://0x0.st/zf0N.png

I have copied fonts to mom account and its content is this:
$ ls /home/mom/.fonts/
'a_AvanteLt Light.ttf' 'Minion Pro Bold.ttf'
'Academy Old Regular.ttf' 'Myriad Pro Light Italic.ttf'
'Academy Regular.ttf' 'Myriad Pro Light Regular.ttf'
'a_FuturaRound Bold.ttf' pehlevi.ttf
'AvantGarde Regular.ttf' 'PF Monumenta Pro Regular.ttf'
'Century Gothic Regular.ttf' 'Pragmatica Bold.ttf'
'Century Schoolbook Regular.ttf' 'Pragmatica Cyrillic.ttf'
'FreeSet Regular.ttf' 'Pravda Regular.ttf'
'Izhitsa Regular.ttf' 'Tracia Regular.ttf'
'Lazurski Regular.ttf' 'Verdana Regular.ttf'
How to do that code displays well?

And also how to make Icecat menus are Russian?