Re: Help Installing GuixSD on ThinkPad X60 tablet

From: BYRON ELIAS MOLINA HERMOSILLA
Subject: Re: Help Installing GuixSD on ThinkPad X60 tablet
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 00:23:28 +0000

I got it to boot!

I reinstalled using the exact same configuration BUT I didn't use encrypted LVM
(it must have been the libreboot problem I said earlier, gonna try after
installing it), that actually made the guided partitioning define me a swap,
something the encrypted one didn't do, why's that? And also, the wacom
integrated screen doesn't work, I installed xf86-input-wacom but on Gnome
Control Center it shows "no tablet/stylus detected". Do I have to configure or
install something more?

Byron Elías Molina Hermosilla,

Software Engineering Student,

INACAP Renca, Chile.